is our 12-week deep dive relational leadership course. Click on 'more' for information about our upcoming course beginning Spring 2018.
"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." - Nelson Mandela
With that in mind, we invite you to enter a powerful developmental space we call Master Circle
where you will dive deep to access your full potential.
Our mission for this 12-week course is to cultivate embodied relational leadership. Leadership that's not about memorizing a list of things to 'do', but leadership where you integrate principles into your very being. Simply by being more you, more whole, your fullest expression becomes an example to others and the world.
And to get to that place, we have to better know ourselves and the best way to do that is in relationship. The brain is very good at keeping us comfortable but in relationship we can't avoid being impacted and we can't avoid our part in creating impact. Therefore, we'll explore the depths of ourselves with 7 to 9 others while gaining clarity of what drives us. We will work towards acceptance, appreciation and even love of what is.
Through exploring: core principles, developmental theory and participating and practicing in a leading edge development process called Circling, we'll begin to recognize and identify the behaviours that hold us back from authentic expression and visceral and vulnerable contact with others.
Throughout the course we'll endeavour to trust our experience, work through our fear and support each other to stay in connection during the difficult moments.
In this space, we will gain access to more perspective, more choice and more freedom; and it's from this place that we can begin to call ourselves leaders.
A Note about Circling Training:
Master Circle is not a training in the practice of Circling, and yet indirectly, it is. Your experience in Master Circle will greatly contribute to the quality and potential of your facilitation over Circling Training alone. Part of circling facilitation is about supporting others in the process, contextually Master Circle is about supporting yourself.
What can you expect?
- Increased self awareness and clarity
- Discovery of relational blind-spots and how they impact the quality of connection you desire with others
- The capacity to deepen existing relationships
- A powerful way to listen and hear others
- How to express yourself more fully in relationship
- Two live weekends in Toronto (April 22nd/23rd and May 20th/21st)
- Two more live days in Toronto (June 10th, June 24th)
- Five recorded online group calls (Friday Evenings, First Call April 14th)
- Two One-on-One Relationship Coaching sessions with Joanna
- Fee-Waived entry into any and all Relating Games or Circling events between April 14th and June 30th.
- Weekly partner calls with other course participants
- Homework/Action steps between Live and Online sessions
- Deep (50%) Discount for a 5-Week Circling Fundamentals Training (July/Aug) where you can learn the fundamentals of Circling and get direct training and feedback on your Circling practice.
Contact us on Facebook, Meetup or at authenticto(at)gmail.com to arrange a conversation to see if the Master Circle course is right for you and that you are ready to take full advantage of this offering.
Refunds are only available due to course cancellation or incompatible date rescheduling prior to course start (April 14th).